The following policies are only in effect for the Web pages, newsletters, and opt-in announcement lists owned and operated by Stacy Levine Designs (“SLD”). SLD includes all Web sites and certain other Internet media properties hyper linked from the SLD Website. We will not collect any personal information about you when you access our Web site unless you choose to provide that information to us.
Should you provide your personal information to us, either by requesting a proposal, emailing or otherwise contacting us, we will use your personal information for internal purposes and for sales solicitations initiated by our company only. We will not share your personal information with other third-party companies unless you hire us to provide services to you, in which case we may share your information only during the performance of services (such as while registering your domain name, setting up your Web hosting account, etc.).
As with most Web servers, the server will automatically record the following information routinely in a “log” file:
- Your IP address, and hostname if available;
- The date and time of your access;
- The pages you visit on our server;
- The type of browser and operating system you use
- (your browser will give this information automatically to all web servers); and
- The referring page, if there was one.
- These log files are private and will not be released to the general public.